AID Corp architectural services include design, preparation of construction documents, and construction administration. AID Corp also provide a wide variety of services including feasibility studies, architectural programming and project management.
The following is an outline of services typically offered:
• Project Inception – The planning of your project starts here. Working together with us, you will share your project needs, dreams and goals.
• Schematic Design – During this stage AID Corp architects will begin by preparing preliminary design sketches based on your requirements and budget to explore and illustrate possible options. The architect will review these options with you, pointing out the merits and responding to your input.
• Design Development – This stage refines the agreed upon schematic design for a clearer definition of the scope and quality of the finished project. Further cost projections will determine how closely the design conforms to the budget expectations, or what, if any, adjustments are required.
• Construction Documents – When the design concepts have been decided, AID Corp architects prepares working drawings and specifications. These are required to obtain building permits and bids, and to guide the contractor in construction.
• Bidding and Negotiation – We can advise you on your choice of contractor – usually done by calling for competitive bids. We will help evaluate the bids and select the contractor, and prepare the contract between you and the contractor.
• Construction and Contract Administration – We will consult with you and advise you during construction. On-site visits will determine if construction is proceeding in general accordance with the contract, and that the design, materials, and workmanship meet with acceptable standards.
• Substantial Performance of Construction / Occupancy Certificate – We provides regular progress reports to keep you informed, authorizes staged payments to the contractor and remains involved until the project is complete.